Go paperless with our bundle of New Zealand digital activities for reading comprehension. Learn about Anzac Day, Matariki, the Treaty of Waitangi, Polynesian and European exploration, and Māori Myths and Legends.
Featuring differentiated reading passages and questions, these Google slides resources includes passages (at two levels) with six-eight unique slides of engaging text-dependent questions and higher-order thinking interactive tasks.
These digital activities are targeted towards Year 5-8 readers and are easily differentiated to suit a wide range of learners and abilities.
In this New Zealand digital activities bundle, you will receive:
Why Go Digital and Paperless?
Many classrooms are now 1:1, BYOD, or improving the access of technological devices to students. This resource uses these devices to engage and enhance learning!
Further benefits include:
- High student engagement and motivation
- Access and share learning from anywhere
- Build a skill base with 21st-century learning tools
- Save on paper and printing!
- Accessible on a range of devices including Chromebooks, iPads, tablets and more!