New Zealand Sight Words I have, Who Has Game – Magenta to Orange Levels
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from NZ$1.08 with what's this?
This New Zealand Sight Words I have, Who Has game is based on the NZ Magenta, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green and Orange Level High-Frequency Sight Words. Sight word recognition improves reading fluency, allowing the student to focus their efforts on the more mentally demanding task of reading comprehension.
Save 33% by purchasing this pack as part of our Sight Words Total Package.
In this Sight Words I have Who Has Game pack you will receive:
1. Six Game Packs:
- 21 Magenta Level Sight Word I have, Who Has Cards
- 27 Red Level Sight Word I have, Who Has Cards
- 29 Yellow Level Sight Word I have, Who Has Cards
- 29 Blue Level Sight Word I have, Who Has Cards
- 29 Green Level Sight Word I have, Who Has Cards
- 25 Orange Level Sight Word I have, Who has Cards
2. I have…Who Has? Card Order tables for each level.
3. An information sheet with links to the New Zealand Curriculum.
The words included in this bundle are: a, at, look, to, in, am, I, is, and, we, here, said, up, it, like, go, can, went, the, my, going, awake, little, looked, away, big, where, safe, hungry, thank you, asleep, goes, down, wake, four, sleep, shouted, come, looking, are, you, not, comes, can, see, this, way, stay, with, back, all, good, coming, they, will, he, help, saw, came, liked, play, again, day, some, she, ran, put, got, have, on, out, made, his, after, I’m, let, can’t, bad, by, outside, find, then, make, get, slow, have, let’s, did, gone, who, new, one, because, but, fast, open, do, opened, me, now, please, very, already, asked, began, behind, didn’t, doing, heavy, laugh, laughed, long, most, middle, other, quickly, right, show, someone, these, try, until, wait, watch, won’t, would, across, along, always, around, better, called, catch, could, cried, don’t, every, from, long, must, next, other, round, school, slowly, something, still, their, there, under, want, wanted, were, what.
Directions for use:
- Print the pages out
- Cut and laminate them for durability
- Cut out the finished product.
How to play:
- Divide the cards between children, each child receiving one or more cards.
- The child with the Start card begins by saying: “I have Start, who has…”
- The child with the same word responds, “I have…” and then asks, “Who has…?”
- The game continues until the child with the “Stop” card calls out “Stop”.
Please see the included Card Order table to see the order that the game will flow.
Please note: These words have the British/Australia/New Zealand spellings of words, and therefore would be suitable in countries that spell in this way e.g. colour.
Our resources are available as INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, no physical resources will be shipped! This file is in A4 PDF format.
There are no reviews yet.