Celebrate a fantastic school year and help your students to remember it forever with this engaging and meaningful End of the Year Collaborative Puzzle. Students create a collaborative jigsaw puzzle that serves as a visual reminder of a great year, while also reinforcing the ideas of teamwork and classroom unity. Display the amazing puzzle and wow your school!
In this End of the Year Collaborative Puzzle you will receive:
- A clear set of directions for how to assemble the collaborative puzzle poster.
- 32 puzzle pieces in both large and small sizes
- The large puzzle is approximately 1 metre x 1 metre (3.2 feet x 3.2 feet).
- The small puzzle is approximately 60 cm x 60 cm (2 feet x 2 feet).
- Use a photo of your class or design your own quote to use in this central puzzle space.
- A “What is a Symbol?” Poster
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
What if I don’t have 32 students in my class?
We provided enough puzzle pieces to ensure large classes can be included, too. If you have spare pieces, ask your teacher support staff, principal, school office team, or parent volunteers to design a puzzle piece. I think they would be honoured to be included! You can replace those extra pieces if new students arrive during the school year. Another option is to challenge early finishers to create a second puzzle piece in a contrasting style that also symbolises them.
Easy to Differentiate
This puzzle features a range of puzzle piece sizes. The options for completing the puzzle have been left open-ended so that your students can all complete a puzzle in a way that suits where they are at. Some may choose to write a response, while others may draw theirs – or a bit of both. Everyone in your class can have success with this collaborative activity.
***When you download this resource, it comes with both British AND US English spelling and printing sizes.***
You May Also Like: