Go paperless with our Mother’s Day digital activity. This is an interactive and engaging way for your students to say HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY. We have included a full set of this resource with the two spelling options: mom and mum, and a separate set if students want to celebrate a “special person” – this way everyone can be included on Sunday, 10 May!
UPDATE MAY 2020 – We’ve added two new activities!
Students ask their mom, mum, or special person questions to complete the ten activities, culminating in a special puzzle that spells out “Happy Mother’s Day” or “Have a Great Day!”
This is suitable for Grade 2 – Grade 6 and is easily differentiated to suit a wide range of learners and abilities. This resource can be used on Chromebooks, iPads, Android Tablets, and other devices! It will work in both Google Classroom and Microsoft One Drive. Please note, this resource is not suitable for Seesaw.
In this Mother’s Day Digital Activity you will receive:
1. 12 interactive Mother’s Day Activities. See the images or video above to learn more.
2. Full instructions on how to use this Google Slides resource, and how to share it with your students.
3. Tips for using Google Slides for teachers AND students.
4. A BONUS guide explaining how to use these Google Slides within the top educational apps including:
- Microsoft One Drive
This resource works for both British and US English.
Why Go Digital and Paperless?
Many classrooms are now 1:1, BYOD, or improving the access of technological devices to students. This resource uses these devices to engage and enhance learning!
Further benefits include:
- High student engagement and motivation
- Access and share learning from anywhere
- Build a skill base with 21st-century learning tools
- Save on paper and printing!
- Accessible on a range of devices including Chromebooks, iPads, tablets and more!
Not ready to go paperless yet?