Go paperless with our Digital Non-Fiction Reading Comprehension bundle! This combo pack is great for digital guided reading! Learn about video games, Ancient Egypt, the world under the sea, and natural disasters with our differentiated reading passages and questions. Each of the four Google Slides resources includes four passages (at two levels) with at least seven unique slides of engaging text-dependent questions and higher-order thinking interactive tasks.
These activities are great for your guided reading program in both a traditional classroom with some access to mobile learning through to a full 1:1 digital classroom.
Both US and British English are used throughout this resource. Choose what suits you!
In this Digital Non-Fiction Reading Comprehension bundle you will receive:
1. Four Digital Reading Comprehension resources:
2. Full instructions on how to use this Google Slides resource, and how to share it with your students.
3. Tips for using Google Slides for teachers AND students
4. Each text features at least seven unique Higher Order Thinking Activities based on Blooms Taxonomy and aligned with the CCSS and the NZ Curriculum
Reading Comprehension Strategies included:
- Make Connections
- Find Facts and Details
- Make Inferences
- Identify the Main Idea
- Ask and Answer Questions
- Understand and Use Vocabulary
- Make Predictions
5. Teacher Answer Key for applicable questions.
6. A BONUS guide explaining how to use these Google Slides within the top educational apps including:
- Microsoft One Drive
Why Go Digital and Paperless?
Many classrooms are now 1:1, BYOD, or improving the access of technological devices to students. This resource uses these devices to engage and enhance learning!
Further benefits include:
- High student engagement and motivation
- Access and share learning from anywhere
- Build a skill base with 21st-century learning tools
- Save on paper and printing!
- Accessible on a range of devices including Chromebooks, iPads, tablets and more!