Anzac Day Digital Scavenger Hunt Puzzle Poster | Distance Learning
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from NZ$1.33 with what's this?
Go paperless with our Anzac Day Digital puzzle poster resource. Engage your students in the ANZAC Commemorations with our interactive scavenger hunt and puzzle pack (NZ and Australia). Your students will learn about Anzac Day’s history, the battle of Gallipoli, the significance of poppies and rosemary, how the day is celebrated today, and more! This resource features a full resource for both Australian and New Zealand classrooms. Students complete activities to earn puzzle pieces and produce a beautiful Anzac Day puzzle poster. Perfect for Google Classroom or Microsoft One Drive.
This Anzac Day Digital Activity is targeted towards Year 5-8 readers and is easily differentiated to suit a wide range of learners and abilities. This resource can be used on Chromebooks, iPads, Android Tablets, and other devices!
In this Anzac Day Digital puzzle poster resource you will receive:
1. 12 Anzac Day-themed passages (separate topics).
2. 12 interactive follow-up activities.
3. 12 puzzle pieces that form a beautiful Anzac Day puzzle poster.
4. Full instructions on how to use this Google Slides resource, and how to share it with your students.
5. Tips for using Google Slides for teachers AND students.
6. Teacher Answer Key for applicable questions
7. Additional web links to interesting websites to provide further context around Anzac
8. A BONUS guide explaining how to use these Google Slides within the top educational apps including:
Microsoft One Drive
British English is used throughout this resource e.g. colour.
Why Go Digital and Paperless?
Many classrooms are now 1:1, BYOD, or improving the access of technological devices to students. This resource uses these devices to engage and enhance learning!
Further benefits include:
High student engagement and motivation
Access and share learning from anywhere
Build a skill base with 21st-century learning tools
Save on paper and printing!
Accessible on a range of devices including Chromebooks, iPads, tablets and more!
Aotearoa New Zealand Histories Curriculum Links:
Whakapapa me te whanaungatanga | Culture and identity
- Individuals and communities have responded to international conflicts in a range of ways for a range of reasons.
- How have different groups of people in our community responded to the international conflicts that Aotearoa New Zealand has been involved in? What kinds of jobs were these people doing?
See our full range of Anzac Day resources here.
Not ready to go paperless yet?
There are no reviews yet.