Reading Comprehension Skills Growing Bundle – Reading Strategies Activities
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from NZ$7.00 with what's this?
This Reading Comprehension Skills Growing Bundle is a great way to access our full range of reading skills activity packs for a discounted price. Passages, activities, worksheets, and graphic organisers are included.
These activities align with the Science of Reading (SoR) and would be a suitable addition to a structured literacy program.
In this Reading Comprehension Skills Growing Bundle you receive:
- Note Taking and Paraphrasing Activities | Note Taking Graphic Organisers
- Nonfiction Text Structure Unit Graphic Organisers, Passages, Posters, Task Cards
- Making Inferences | Reading Passages, Graphic Organisers and Activities
- Self Monitoring for Understanding | Reading Passages and Activities
- Finding the Main Idea – Nonfiction Texts, Activities, and Graphic Organisers
- Synthesising – Reading Passages, Graphic Organisers and Activities
- Making Connections – Reading Passages, Graphic Organisers and Activities – COMING MARCH*
- Visualising – Reading Passages, Graphic Organisers and Activities – COMING APRIL*
*This is a growing bundle, so we have three more resources coming soon (see above).
- Purchasing now ensures you the cheapest price that this bundle will ever be. As each new resource is added, the bundle price will rise.
- When each bundle is added, we will email this directly through to you.
Each resource is set out using the gradual release of responsibility model (I do, we do, you do).
- The Exemplar section (I do) of this resource is designed to be taught by the teacher, working through the exemplar pages and following the process as laid out.
- The Guided Practice section (We do) provides both text and viewing opportunities for the teacher and students to work through the process together.
- The Independent Practice sections (You do) provide activities for students to practice each reading skill independently.