Vocabulary Digital Task Cards Paperless Google Drive® Resource
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from NZ$1.08 with what's this?
You’ll love our Vocabulary Digital Task Cards Google Slides Edition. Go paperless with our Google Slides-ready vocabulary writing resource! These activities feature 50 interactive slides for students to work through. Develop your students’ ability to use context clues, prefixes and suffixes and Greek and Latin Roots.
Get this product as part of our discounted bundle and save 27%.
These activities are great for your writing program in both a traditional classroom with some access to mobile learning through to a full 1:1 digital classroom. They are great for the end of year revision, test prep, early finishers, bell ringer activities, morning work, ESL, ELL and ELD classrooms, or for homework.
This resource is suitable for Google Drive, Google Classroom, or Microsoft OneDrive (instructions included), and can be used on multiple devices!
Activities link directly to the Common Core (Grade 3-6) and the New Zealand Literacy Progressions.
This resource is suitable for both US and NZ spellings.
In this Vocabulary Digital Task Cards resource you will receive:
1. 50 Vocabulary Digital Task Cards featuring the following devices:
- Context Clues (17 slides)
- Prefixes (15 slides)
- Suffixes (13 slides)
- Greek and Latin Roots (5 slides)
2. Full instructions on how to use this Google Slides resource, and how to share it with your students.
3. Answer slides for applicable questions.
4. Tips for using Google Slides for teachers AND students.
5. Educational slides to explain context clues, prefixes and suffixes.
6. An editable slide so you can create your own Vocabulary Digital Activity Task Cards.
7. An interactive student tracking sheet for students to record the activities they have completed.
Why Go Digital and Paperless?
Many classrooms are now 1:1, BYOD, or improving the access of technological devices to students. This resource uses these devices to engage and enhance learning!
Further benefits include:
- High student engagement and motivation
- Access and share learning from anywhere
- Build a skill base with 21st-century learning tools
- Save on paper and printing!
- Accessible on a range of devices including Chromebooks, iPads, tablets and more!
Our resources are available as INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, no physical resources will be shipped! This file is in A4 PDF format.
There are no reviews yet.