Sentence Structure Digital Activities Google Drive® Resource
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from NZ$1.12 with what's this?
You’ll love our Digital Sentence Structure Activities. Go paperless with our Google Slides-ready sentences resource! These activities feature 26 interactive slides for students to work through. Develop your students’ ability to use simple, compound and complex sentences.
Great for educational technology and mobile learning in your digital classroom.
These activities are great for your writing program in both a traditional classroom with some access to mobile learning through to a full 1:1 digital classroom. They are great for end of year revision, test prep, early finishers, bell ringer activities, morning work, ESL, ELL and ELD classrooms, or for homework.
This resource is suitable for Google Drive, Google Classroom, or Microsoft OneDrive (instructions included), and can be used on multiple devices! Activities link directly to the Common Core (Grade 3-5) and the New Zealand Literacy Progressions.
***This resource is suitable for both US and NZ spellings***
In this Digital Sentence Structure resource you will receive:
1. 26 Sentence Structure Digital Task Cards featuring the following devices:
– Fragments, run-on sentences, and simple sentences (5 slides)
– Compound Sentences (9 slides)
– Complex Sentences (10 slides)
– Identifying Sentence Structures (2 slides)
2. Full instructions on how to use this Google Slides resource, and how to share it with your students.
3. Answer slides for applicable questions.
4. Tips for using Google Slides for teachers AND students.
5. Fact cards to explain compound and complex sentences.
6. An interactive student tracking sheet for students to record the activities they have completed.
7. A BONUS guide explaining how to use these Google Slides within the top educational apps including:
– Microsoft One Drive
Why Go Digital and Paperless?
Many classrooms are now 1:1, BYOD, or improving the access of technological devices to students. This resource uses these devices to engage and enhance learning!
Further benefits include:
– High student engagement and motivation
– Access and share learning from anywhere
– Build a skill base with 21st-century learning tools
– Save on paper and printing!
– Accessible on a range of devices including Chromebooks, iPads, tablets and more!
There are no reviews yet.