This resource includes 40 daily writing prompts for April and Anzac Day in three formats: PowerPoints, Journals, and Worksheets. You can choose the ones that suit your class best! This resource is suitable for NZ, Australia and UK classrooms.
You will receive 40 daily writing prompts:
– Eight Explanatory prompts
– Six Opinion/persuasive prompts
– Eight Narrative prompts (story starters)
– Eight Photo/Picture Prompts
– Ten ANZAC Day prompts – April 25
When you purchase this product, you will receive it in three different formats:
– An ‘On The Job’ Writing Prompts PowerPoint presentation (40 prompts)
– An ‘On the Job’ Writing Prompt journal (40 prompts)
– A printable worksheet with multiple copies of each prompt, saving $$ on photocopying (40 prompts).
You will also receive a ‘Tips for Use’ page that explains the many ways you could use this resource in your classroom or home.
Try before you buy with our FREE Writing Prompts here!:
Why Daily Writing?
Daily writing is a crucial part of improving your students’ writing ability. Daily writing, as a bell ringer or morning work activity, ensures that the children are writing every day of the school year.
These writing prompts have been designed with the idea that they will be used as the one “uncorrected” form of writing that students produce – a chance for them to just write without the fear of “doing it wrong.” However, the prompts will still work great for your students if your purpose is different.
Simply choose which format suits you best, choose a writing prompt for the day, and you are ready to go!