Engage your students in the ANZAC Commemorations with our interactive scavenger hunt and poppy puzzle pack (NZ and Australia). Your students will learn about Anzac Day’s history, the battle of Gallipoli, the significance of poppies and rosemary, how the day is celebrated today, and more! This Anzac Day Scavenger Hunt Puzzle for Year 3 and 4 activity features a full poppy puzzle resource for both Australian and New Zealand classrooms and is designed for Year 3 and 4 students.
Now includes a digital paperless option, perfect for distance learning. Students complete activities to earn puzzle pieces and produce a beautiful Anzac Day puzzle poster. Easy to use with Google Classroom, Seesaw or Microsoft One Drive.
Display the eight fact cards around the room, and hand out the puzzle pieces. Students use the facts to complete their interactive puzzles. Display the amazing completed puzzle poppies and wow your school! This activity works for individuals, pairs, or teams.
In this Anzac Day Scavenger Hunt Puzzle for Year 3 and 4 activity, you will receive:
- Eight Anzac Day Fact Cards for New Zealand classrooms.
- Eight Anzac Day Fact Cards for Australian classrooms.
- Eight puzzle pieces with comprehension activities for New Zealand classrooms
- Eight puzzle pieces with comprehension activities for Australian classrooms
- Teacher Answer Key for applicable questions
- Two ‘Tips For Use’ pages with ways to use this resource in your classroom.
Learn more about Anzac Day with our .
Our resources are available as INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, no physical resources will be shipped! This file is in A4 PDF format.