Father’s Day is on its way and this Father’s Day craft activity will be perfect for the dad, uncle or father figure in your students’ lives! The completed puzzle is sure to become a treasured memento for years to come. Interview, recording and listening skills are also introduced through the take-home questionnaire.
Engage your students’ artistic flair with the wide range of activities provided in this resource. Display the amazing puzzles or send them home as a wonderful Father’s Day gift for your father or father figure to assemble.
In this Father’s Day craft activity you will receive:
- 12 puzzle pieces with a range of artistic and writing activities
12 puzzle pieces with a range of artistic and writing activities
Three versions are included:
A “father” version
A “father figure” version
A “special someone” version
- A two-page interview questionnaire that is used as a data-gathering exercise.
- (A “father” version and a “father figure” version of this interview is included).
- An information guide and two tips-for-use pages.
- An ideas page for how to use this activity with someone other than a student’s father.
These puzzles come in two sizes. Choose the size that fits your purpose!
When you download this resource, it comes with both US English and British spellings and printing sizes.