Early Finishers Activities Task Cards
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from NZ$1.16 with what's this?
These 60 Early Finishers Activities Task Cards are a great way to answer the common classroom question, “I’m Done. Now What?” Creative thinking, sequencing, writing and cause and effect skills are found in these engaging activities.
Our Early Finishers Activities would be useful as an enrichment activity, or as a bonus reward for a great effort by students. This would also be useful in a reliever or substitute teacher pack.
Suitable for Year 3 and up!
Click here to see a preview of this resource.
This pack comes with both US and British spellings.
In this Early Finishers Activities pack you will receive 60 task cards:
- 12 “Would You Rather?” Opinion Writing Task Cards
- 12 “Think Again” Creative Thinking Task Cards
- 12 “Invent It” Creative Thinking Task Cards
- 12 “Step By Step” Sequencing Task Cards
- 12 “Would Would You Do?” Cause and Effect Task Cards
- A range of ‘I’m Done Now What?’ and ‘Early Finishers’ task card labels for your storage container of choice
- A recording sheet for students to record which task cards they have completed
Click HERE to SAVE 10% with our Early Finishers Activities Task Cards BUNDLE.
Laminate these cards for long-term durability!
Our resources are available as INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, no physical resources will be shipped! This file is in A4 PDF format.
There are no reviews yet.