Celebrate Christmas and promote a classroom culture of encouragement with our Christmas Secret Santa Collaborative Puzzle. Students take part in a “Secret Santa” game to create a collaborative jigsaw puzzle. This puzzle serves as a visual reminder of the power of encouragement, while also reinforcing the ideas of teamwork and classroom unity. Display the amazing puzzle and wow your school!
In this Christmas Secret Santa Collaborative Puzzle pack you will receive:
- A set of instructions for running the “Secret Santa” activity
- Secret Santa cards for all students to fill in
- A Secret Santa table to record each Secret Santa pairing
- A clear set of directions for how to assemble the collaborative puzzle poster.
- 21 puzzle pieces in both small and large sizes (You can continue adding more of the present/gift shape (5 puzzle pieces) until you have the number of students you require).
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
Easy to Differentiate
This puzzle features a range of puzzle piece sizes. The options for completing the puzzle have been left open-ended so that your students can all complete a puzzle in a way that suits where they are at. Some may choose to write a response, while others may draw theirs – or a bit of both. Everyone in your class can have success with this collaborative activity.
***When you download this resource, it comes with both US English and British spelling and printing sizes.***