These unique lower case alphabet puzzles feature a set of beginning sounds posters AND puzzle pieces that can be used to teach letter recognition, letter formation, and initial sounds. The beginning sounds puzzle posters will look great displayed around your classroom wall or bulletin, while the puzzle pieces are perfect your literacy centres.
- Set One: Alphabet Puzzle Posters with images
- Set Two: Alphabet Puzzle Posters with images and captions
- Set Three: Alphabet Puzzle Pieces with images
- Set Four: Alphabet Puzzle Pieces with images and captions
- We have included two options of the lower case k and t puzzles.
- We have also included both spellings of the word donut/doughnut, and yogurt/yoghurt. Just choose the one that works for you!
- Add magnetic tape to the rear of each puzzle piece and use on a magnetic surface (a cookie tray works well!)
- Add velcro to the rear to each puzzle piece and use on a surface that attaches to velcro
- Use play dough to form each letter on top of each alphabet puzzle poster
- Use counters or blocks to form each letter on top of each alphabet puzzle poster