This Back to School Daily Writing Prompts resource includes 32 daily writing prompts for February in three formats: PowerPoints, Journals, and Worksheets. You can choose the ones that suit your class best! This set of writing prompts will be great for back to school and Waitangi Day!
You will receive 32 back to school daily writing prompts:
- Four Explanatory prompts
- Four Description prompts
- Four Opinion/persuasive prompts
- Four Narrative prompts (story starters)
- Ten Photo/Picture Prompts (including two Waitangi Day photos)
- Six Waitangi Day-themed prompts
When you purchase this product, you will receive it in three different formats:
- An ‘On The Job’ Writing Prompts PowerPoint presentation (32 prompts)
- An ‘On the Job’ Writing Prompt journal (32 prompts)
- A printable worksheet with multiple copies of each prompt, saving $$ on photocopying (32 prompts).
Why Daily Writing?
Daily writing is a crucial part of improving your students’ writing ability. Daily writing, as a bell ringer or morning work activity, ensures that the children are writing every day of the school year.
These writing prompts have been designed with the idea that they will be used as the one “uncorrected” form of writing that students produce – a chance for them to just write without the fear of “doing it wrong.” However, the prompts will still work great for your students if your purpose is different.
Simply choose which format suits you best, choose a writing prompt for the day, and you are ready to go!
Our resources are available as INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, no physical resources will be shipped! This file is in A4 PDF format.