Weather Measuring Tools Reading and Science Passages and Activities
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from NZ$0.66 with what's this?
Explore tools to measure the weather with these differentiated reading passages and science activities. This weather pack includes an informational non-fiction passage, reading and vocabulary questions, and higher-order thinking tasks. This resource features a full digital pack – perfect for Google Classroom or Microsoft One Drive.
These activities are great for your guided reading programme or as homework tasks. Integrate these activities into your history and/or social studies projects!
In this print and digital Weather Measuring Tools pack you will receive:
1. One text – with an extended and scaffold version:
Weather Measuring Tools
2. Higher-Order Thinking Activities
Remember – reading comprehension text-dependent questions, including making inferences
Understand – make connections and vocabulary/word work tasks
Dig Deeper – web-links to dig deeper into the topic and explore multiple perspectives
Create – a science challenge for students to synthesise their knowledge
Reading Comprehension Strategies included:
Find Specific Information
Using Prior Knowledge
3. A full digital set, great for Google Classrooms (Google Slides) and Microsoft One Drive.
4. Teacher Answer Key for applicable questions.
5. Two ‘Tips For Use’ pages with ways to use this resource in your classroom.