Engage your students in the study of Samoa with our paperless Samoa Digital Reading Activity. Your students will learn about the geography, history, language, and culture of the Pacific nation of Samoa. Samoan Language Week is held in 2022 from Sunday 29 May – Saturday 4 June.
This would be great for Samoan Language Week, as a social studies product, and in your guided reading program!
This Samoa Digital Reading activity is targeted towards Year 5-8 readers and is easily differentiated to suit a wide range of learners and abilities. This resource can be used on Chromebooks, iPads, Android Tablets, and other devices!
In this Samoa digital reading activity you will receive:
1. 10 reading passages (separate topics).
2. 10 interactive follow-up activities.
3. Full instructions on how to use this Google Slides resource, and how to share it with your students.
4. Tips for using Google Slides for teachers AND students.
5. Teacher Answer Key for applicable questions
6. A BONUS guide explaining how to use these Google Slides within the top educational apps including:
Microsoft One Drive
British English is used throughout this resource e.g. colour.
Why Go Digital and Paperless?
Many classrooms are now 1:1, BYOD, or improving the access of technological devices to students. This resource uses these devices to engage and enhance learning!
Further benefits include:
High student engagement and motivation
Access and share learning from anywhere
Build a skill base with 21st-century learning tools
Save on paper and printing!
Accessible on a range of devices including Chromebooks, iPads, tablets and more!