Use these Maths Talk Moves te reo Māori posters and discussion to encourage mathematical discussions and increase your students’ critical thinking and communication skills. These are suitable for a full immersion or partial immersion Māori classroom.
In this Maths Talk Moves Te Reo Posters and Discussion Cards set, you will receive:
- 6 posters in te reo Māori
- 6 posters with te reo Māori and small English subtitles
- Phrases translated into te reo include:
- How do you know your answer is correct?
- Can you explain that another way?
- I think…
- So what I hear you say is…
- I agree with your answer because…
- I disagree with your answer because…
- 4 sets of six te reo Māori Maths Talk Moves discussion cards
- These Maths Talk Moves Discussion Cards are for use with groups of students that work together on the mat during DMIC (Developing Mathematical Inquiry Communities).
Please note: This is a digital download and will be emailed to you as a PDF document upon payment.