Go paperless with our Puanga Digital Reading Activities. Engage your students in the Māori New Year celebrations with our interactive digital reading activities. Your students will learn what Puanga is, when and how it is celebrated, how to spot it, and interesting facts about its other name, Rigel.
This resource is perfect for Google Classroom or Microsoft One Drive, and can be used on Chromebooks, iPads, Android Tablets, and other devices!
In this Puanga Digital Reading Activities resource you will receive:
1. Five Puanga-themed passages (separate topics).
2. Six interactive follow-up activities.
3. Full instructions on how to use this Google Slides resource, and how to share it with your students.
4. Tips for using Google Slides for teachers AND students.
5. Teacher Answer Key for applicable questions
British English is used throughout this resource e.g. colour.
Why Go Digital and Paperless?
Many classrooms are now 1:1, BYOD, or improving the access of technological devices to students. This resource uses these devices to engage and enhance learning!
Further benefits include:
High student engagement and motivation
Access and share learning from anywhere
Build a skill base with 21st-century learning tools
Save on paper and printing!
Accessible on a range of devices including Chromebooks, iPads, tablets and more!
Not ready to go paperless yet?
You can find our Puanga Scavenger Hunt Puzzle Poster here!