This resource includes 20 Christmas Daily Writing Prompts in three formats: PowerPoint, Journal and Worksheets. These prompts are perfect for a morning work activity, homework task or as part of your writing program. You can choose the prompts that suit your class best!
You will receive:
- Four Christmas-Themed Explanatory prompts
- Four Christmas-Themed Opinion/persuasive prompts
- Four Christmas-Themed Narrative prompts (story starters)
- Eight Christmas-Themed photo/picture prompts
When you purchase this Christmas Daily Writing Prompts product, you will receive it in three different formats:
- An ‘On The Job’ Writing Prompts PowerPoint presentation (20 prompts)
- An ‘On the Job’ Writing Prompt journal (20 prompts)
- A printable worksheet with multiple copies of each prompt, saving $$ on photocopying (20 prompts).
You will also receive a ‘Tips for Use’ page that explains the many ways you could use this resource in your classroom or home.
Why Daily Writing?
Daily writing is a crucial part of improving your students’ writing ability. Daily writing, as a bell ringer or morning work activity, ensures that the children are writing every day of the school year.
These writing prompts have been designed with the idea that they will be used as the one “uncorrected” form of writing that students produce – a chance for them to just write without the fear of “doing it wrong.” However, the prompts will still work great for your students if your purpose is different.
Simply choose which format suits you best, choose a writing prompt for the day, and you are ready to go!