This End of Unit Anzac Day Collaborative Poster is a great way for students to summarise their learning about Anzac Day. This resource is editable so you can either use the prompt that we have included on each puzzle piece “Using words and pictures, share what you have learned about Anzac Day” or use whatever suits your purpose.
- This Anzac Day season your class will look at ANZAC Day, its history and traditions, and what it means today.
- At the end of this unit, your students will have produced some work to show their learning – perhaps answers to a reading passage, notes from watching a video, or a poster highlighting any number of facts and information.
- In this activity, students will look over their learning and condense it into a short summary – enough to fit into their individual puzzle piece (some students may have two depending on class sizes).
- The final poster displays the Anzac Day learning in an amazing poppy shape!
- 30 puzzle pieces plus the central circle (to be coloured black).
- An editable PowerPoint with 30 puzzle pieces for you to add your own directions to (if you wish).
- A Poppy Collaborative Puzzle Key.
- Two Directions for Use pages.
- Tic Tac Toe Summary chart to help students summarise their Anzac Day learning.